About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Saturday 22 December 2007

Boxes boxes Boxes


I still haven’t unpacked everything. Ed says it will be at least 4 years before it’s done. However, in reality, there are only about 8 boxes left, and most of those are labelled ‘Office’ so they contain the last few year’s of Ed’s business files, so I don’t need to unpack them. There must be some in the garage, because a few things seem to be missing, and I know we didn’t leave anything behind!

Yesterday, I had a huge unpacking day. I went and bought some shelves, and had a good tidy up. This morning, it dawned on me, that I didn’t have my fluffy bathrobe and some towels were missing. Do doubt they will appear in the box marked ‘living room ornaments’, having been used as padding! When I unpacked a box marked Spare Bedding, it also contained a large glass vase, so I’m sure that’s what I’ve done.

The kitchen is a mess, but as we are going to relocate it, I have no intention of doing anything more than keep it clean. The bedrooms are ok, and the bathroom functional, so maybe now we can have that month off that we promised ourselves!!

No comments: