About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Thursday 29 May 2008

Calm and Bliss


At last, following the chaos of last week, we have had a purge on the last of the unpacked boxes. When the rooms were returned to their proper state, we discovered that we rather liked the 'uncluttered' look. We therefore went through everything, and have now got 4 boxes of goodies to take to a car boot sale. The bedrooms (all) look great, and there are only 2 boxes left to unpack - one of which is only old paperwork, waiting to be filed. I said to Ed, that I would now like a single bed for the study, and that I would put the remaining bits and bobs in boxes underneath. He said that there would be no where near enough room, but today, I have proved him wrong! All 3 bedrooms are tidy, no excess rubbish about. The living room is tidy, and it is a lovely, traquil sight that will greet me in the morning, instead of the previous mess. At last, I think I can safely say that everything in the house is actually finished. (Apart from the kitchen, as that doesn't count. Lottery win needed, to get that done!!!) Time to chill. Maybe the rainbow is telling me that I have finally struck gold...

No comments: