About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Sunday 24 May 2009

Can you tell what it is yet?



Well, Tim and Lauren scooted off to Benidorm on Saturday, so I finally managed to get started on my mosaic project!

Great fun smashing up the tiles, until Max and Paddy came to investigate! I was glueing away quite happily, when I suddenly noticed a change in the weather. The temperature really dropped, and the wind picked up. Suddenly, the heavens openend (Spanish style) and I had to dive for cover into the poolhouse. Ed helped me cover up the tiles with some plastic, to stop the rain disolving the glue. Once it is all finished, I will grout it all with waterproof grout, and then it can rain (or shower) whenever it likes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mummy can't spell

Brigitte and Eddie Bramley said...

Jess, that's not fair! It was obviously a typo, not a spelling mistake. :-p x