About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Sunday 21 March 2010

We've come a long way



We've been here for just 2 and a half years, and I can't beleive how much we have already done.

I thought that it was about time I put on some before and after pictures. March is not the best time for taking photo's, as we don't have the rich blue skies as a backdrop, but even so, the changes are quite remarkable.

Ed made me laugh - "I don't remember that tree, I must have pushed it over" I don't know how many trees he has pushed over. Many of them were self planted, and many just over grown bushes, but they had to go. We had to remove a few real trees too, especially the huge eucalyptus right in front of the patio! We have our eye on a few more pine trees to remove in the front garden but we will wait until the next storm uproots them (honest officer Guardia!). (Many pine trees here have preservation orders on them.)

No comments: