About Us

My photo
Spain
Now living in l'Olleria, south of Valencia

Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Wedding Reception



Well, something always goes wrong at a wedding. My speciality was, I left the flowers for the main table behind!

I was almost at Penkridge, when I suddenly remembered them. But, had someone else taken them, or did I really need to go back? Unfortunately, the answer to that could only be gleaned by getting to the hotel first, and checking. Sure enough - no flowers. Oh well, thankfully, it is not to far between the 2 venues. This meant that my late return was after the bride and groom and everyone was waiting for me, so that the reception could officially start. (Sorry everybody)

The tables were beautifully laid out and the food was wonderful. The speeches were made and then everyone was able to relax and enjoy the party.

No comments: